Laminates open up a world of opportunity to customize and rectify flaws, so you can proudly flaunt your best smile. They can tackle a wide range of defects, both natural and circumstantial, like:
- Teeth that are discolored -- either because of root canal treatment; stains from tetracycline or other drugs, excessive fluoride or other causes; or the presence of large resin fillings that have discolored the tooth
- Teeth that are worn down
- Teeth that are chipped or broken
- Teeth that are misaligned, uneven, or irregularly shaped (for example, have craters or bulges in them)
- Teeth with gaps between them (to close the space between these teeth)
What is dental veneer?
Dental veneers or dental porcelain laminates are thin, custom-made material shells that look exactly like a human tooth. They can be colored and shaped to replicate your original teeth and correct any visible defects, so you get natural-looking results, and you can confidently flash your best smile!
What's the Procedure for Getting a Dental Veneer?
Getting a dental veneer usually requires three trips to the dentist – one for a consultation and two to make and apply the veneers. One tooth or many teeth can simultaneously undergo the veneering process described .
- Preparation of teeth
sculpting teeth from wax by our dental artists
- Temporary teeth made from wax
Shade selection –photographs , your utmost requirements and our experts skills play major role.
- Final veneers made
Most important step is selection of right shade of cement , proper technique , ideal cement , bonding technique.
- Maintaining veneer
Dental veneers do not require any special care. Continue to follow good oral hygiene practices, including brushing and flossing as you normally would.